Recently, many of us at CHC have wanted to reach out to the larger Capital Region and provide free services and random acts of kindness.
Our Mission is to bring a larger awareness of what it truly means to be Reiki Practitioners. We live the Reiki Way. We bring awareness to how compassion and love can remedy all anger and fear.
We vow to embrace our duty for “Hands of Healing, not Harm.”
Some of our “Reiki Activism” focuses on:
- Abuse Awareness: Self, Physical, Physicological, Emotional, Spiritual, and Environmental
- Group Hugs or Free One-to-One Hugs on street corners
- Handing out Free Flowers with Love Notes
- Cleaning Roads of Litter and Debris
- Handing out Free Sandwiches and Water during the warm months
- Handing out Free Tea and Soup during the cold months
- Interfaith Caroling during the Winter Holidays
- Playing with Rescue Pets at Animal Shelters
- Visiting local Homes for the Elderly
Our circle is a group of diligent, and dedicated Reiki Practitioners, Massage Therapists, and other Healers who wish to be the change they wish to see in the world. If you are interested in helping us, feel free to contact me via derek AT completehealthcircle DOT com
Saturday, October 25th, 2014 – Project “Reiki Hugs”
Corner of Lark Street and Madison. Albany, NY.
GRATITUDE to Creative Commons Photographers Tim Brockley and truthaboutit