After an attunement, the body goes through a transitional period of detoxification and clearing. Layers of the aura and biofield are shed like skin on a snake or like petals on a lotus. This can be a time for incredible insight, healing, and progression.
Allow yourself the time and space.
This is an incredible time for you to do some serious self nurturing!
The following list should help with the process.
Good luck and congratulations!
50 Tips for surviving for the next 21-days
1. Honour your detox as a period of growth
2. Drink at least 6/8 glasses of water every day
4. Be kind and gentle to yourself
5. Give yourself a self healing every day
6. Take time to meditate every day
7. Violet flame and breathwork.
8. Run your hands under hot water if they get cold, cold water if they too hot.
9. Give yourself a hand or foot massage every day.
10. Smile and look at yourself in the mirror.
11. Know you are loved and lovable.
12. Choose to have positive and loving thoughts about yourself
13. Watch pleasant, positive TV programs or read some nice books
14. Listen to uplifting music
15. Take your shoes off and walk barefooted if you feel ungrounded.
16. Get plenty of fresh air and incorporate a gentle exercise plan
17. Avoid noisy and stressful places (as best you can)
18. Avoid negative people and situations (as best you can)
19. Avoid caffeine, alcohol, tobacco, recreational drugs, and red meat (as best you can)
20. Tea, again
21. Violet flame, again with dry bathing
22. Get plenty of sleep
23. Nap and siesta
24. Live in the Now
25. Spend time with good friends
26. Spend time with loving family
27. Honour your emotions and find healthy ways to express yourself
29. Do a random act of kindness every day
30. Share your ups and downs with your teacher or fellow students
31. Eat a sensible healthy diet
32. But also think hearty comfort food. Soups and stews never felt so good!
34. Realize that some symptoms may not be related to the attunement directly but to other things that are affecting your life
35. Get comfy, wear your favourite clothes
36. Go to the spa or give yourself a personal spa treatment.
37. Take plenty of baths and soak those muscles. Add some sea or epsom salts along with some therapeutic essential oils.
38. Declutter and rearrange your bedrooms. Turn it into an oasis.
39. Create sacred space for yourself.
40. Do a space clearing or home blessing.
41. Invite your fellow students over for a weekly get together
42. Tea, again and again
43. Violet flame, again and again
44. Start a gratitude list
45. Rub the bottoms of your feet together if you feel ungrounded
47. Go on adventures.
48. Treat yourself at least once a week.
49. Be the silent observer of your own life.
50. Let go of things that no longer serve you.