In 2011, I made my very first immrama, or pilgrimage to foreign soil (outside of Canada (I grew up 5 minutes from the border)).
While there I played in the sand, climbed a castle, drank lots of Bacardi, swam in a bioluminescent bay and under a waterfall, guzzled lots of water, walked through my first rain forest, sipped lots of tea, and ventured in ancient caves.
Here are just some pictures of the labyrinths I built amongst the sand.
Such fond memories of the sun on my skin…
Pinones Poetry Labyrinth September 2011
Pinones Peace Labyrinth #2 December 2011
Other Labyrinth Projects:
- Brighid Labyrinth 2014 (5 FEB 2014) Albany, NY
- Light Labyrinth (16 NOV 2013) Washington Park, Albany, NY
- Hallowmas Labyrinth (17 OCT 2013) Colonie, NY
- Autumn Reiki Labyrinth (21 SEP 2013) Grafton Lake Park, NY
- Vanessa Atalanta Rubia Labyrinth (2 AUG 2013) Hudson Point Preserve, Queensbury, NY
- Dragonfly Labyrinth (24 JUN 2013) Grafton Lake Park, NY
- Ladybird Labyrinth (Autumn 2012) Plattsburgh Municipal Beach, Lake Champlaine, NY
- Chalk Labyrinth (Summer 2012) Albany, NY
- Pinones Peace Labyrinth #2 (December 2011) Viejo San Juan, Puerto Rico
- Pinones Poetry Labyrinth #1 (September 2011) Viejo San Juan, Puerto Rico