“Healing yourself is connected to healing others.” ~Yoko Ono
*Photo courtesy of Suzette Sherman from Seven Ponds.
Early this week, I made it known and vowed to do a free distanced Reiki healing to send harmonious energy to all who asked for it.
My intention set forth for tonight was:
“Thank-you for sending Reiki energy for the greatest good of everyone gathered for this healing. May they receive the necessary healing they need for a harmonious mind, body, and spirit. May they begin this new lunar cycle with new hope. May they see the beautiful potential for happiness all around them. May they plant seeds for the Universe to tend. And may they set their vision upon the stars. As the moon grows brighter and brighter may their hopes and dreams come to fruition. Namaste.”
I hope all of you who participated allowed yourself the time to be open to the energy received (some of you may be asleep but our spirits are never unaware of the energies around us.) I want to thank all 21 of you personally for taking this time for yourselves.
As these new moon seeds grow over the next few weeks, you may experience surges of happiness or the opposite: surges of sadness. We all heal in different ways, with different triggers. We all have different coping mechanisms. However, one can expect detox like symptoms such as: excess thirst, excess need for sleep, excess hunger, excess mucus production, excess joy, excess libido, and excess emotional sensitivity. We all release physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual traumas to different degrees and at different ways, and certainly not all at once. Healing takes time and dedication. It is a gradual process. This will be an excellent time to see how this New Moon cycle affects you as we come closer to the Full impact of the Full Moon on Sunday the 17th. (Yes, there will be another Free Distanced Reiki healing on that or the next night.)
Until then, keep notice. Pay closer attention to your day and night dreams. Pay attention to signs and messages. And especially pay attention to your own mind, body, and spirit. Follow its progress. It’s ups and downs. Keep a journal to keep notes. This again is an excellent tool! What’s even better is one with blank pages so you can sketch, doodle, and add photographs if you wish. This is a new night and new cycle for you. Begin fresh, and begin your journey!
If some of you would like to comment below and share your experience(s) that would be great!
Or if you are more the shy and private type (which is totally acceptable) and want to email me your feedback, you can email me at derek AT completehealthcircle DOT com.
During your distanced Reiki session:
- What were your experiences during the session?
- Were you aware of any twitches or spasms of movement in your body? This is often a sign of release in an area.
- Were you aware of heat, which is the classic and typical feeling in a Reiki session?
- Were you aware of colours that you may have seen? If there is a colour you saw predominately, this could be a sign that you need more of this colour/energy in your life to balance out your chakra of the corresponding colour.
- Were you made aware of any past memories, or dreams? This is also typical to surface during a session.
- Were you aware of any deep emotions during the session? These could be of joy and euphoria; or of pain, anger, and sadness. All of which are valuable to your healing and self-discovery.
- Were there any problems or questions during the session?
- What or how do/did you feel after the session?
- What were your dreams after the session? Keeping a dream journal is an important tool for your healing and self-discovery.
- Did the Reiki healing help you with your complaint?
- Any other observations?
- Eat and drink plenty of water for the next few days. Often Reiki manifests with similar symptoms associated with detox, and plenty of water is important to flush away those toxins.
- Sleep and or rest to the best of your ability. 8+ hours a night is recommended.
- Record and document any odd or exhilarating dreams. These are also detox-like symptoms.
- Follow-up & share your impressions of the session. My contact information is above. (As stated feel free to share publicly or privately.)
To end, I just want to say a few things:
I am so grateful for you. For your participation, for your fellowship. For your friendship. For your willingness to ask for a little bit of help. We are so incredibly blessed to be able to have the technology to connect with one another! Some of you are across states, rivers, mountains, oceans, continents. We are truly blessed to be able to gift ourselves time to relax, reflect, and heal. Peace be with all of you and good night.