This little gem greeted me at the door. So simply put, and with simple medium, but very profound words.
How often do you take the time to really STOP? To pause and take in life’s natural beauty.
This short 5 worded phrase is a beautiful philosophy on how to live one’s Life.
Here are my 7 Steps, what would yours be?
- Stop. Just pause for a few short moments. Breathe. Decompress.
- Mental Inventory. Stopping and taking stock of what you are doing, how you are feeling, how others in your Life are doing, how your heart and Soul are doing is a vital daily practice. Stop and take a mental inventory of what is truly going on.
- Reprioritization. Are there things you can wait on doing? Make a list of all of your countless responsibilities. Which ones require heart?
- Follow Your Heart. Be where your heart is calling you to be. Circle the things that require heart effort.
- Gift of Presence. Be there in the moment for those things. Showing others, and yourself, that you love by showing effort of presence speaks on a high Soul level.
- Savour the moment. This is your moment.
- Bloom Like a Flower. As Thich Nhat Hanh says, “The most precious gift we can offer others is our presence. When mindfulness embraces those we love, they will bloom like flowers.” And I would say further that “the most precious gift we can offer ourselves is our presence. When we mindfully love ourselves, we will bloom like flowers.”